Choosing the right packaging and packaging company is very important for manufacturers. The selected packaging is the most important element that will affect the shelf life of the product and the originality and reliability of the manufacturer’s brand. Choosing the right packaging It not only affects the attractiveness of the product, but also prevents any negative effects that may occur during storage. There are many steps to consider when choosing packaging. These steps can be divided into two: questions the manufacturer should ask himself and the features he expects from the packaging manufacturer.
Questions the Manufacturer Should Ask Himself About Product Packaging: “What, how, and under what conditions will I package it?”
The important thing to consider when making this choice is to choose the material structure appropriate to the product to be packaged. Additionally, issues to consider when choosing packaging: What is very important for the product is to consider the structure of the packaging line and its shelf life.
- What Should My Packaging Budget Be?
- The budget allocated to packaging is very important. Sometimes; Packaging takes the biggest cost in the product to be produced. When the right product is combined with the right packaging and the right cost, success follows. Divan Packaging offers the right packaging to its customers at the right cost.
- Does Packaging Provide a Transportation Advantage to the Product?
- Packaging should also provide an advantage in the transportation of the product and protect the product against all kinds of external influences.
- Should I Choose Sustainable Packaging Materials?
- sustainable Choosing packaging materials can show your customers your sensitivity to nature, while also getting positive feedback for your brand.
- What should be the size of my packaging?
- This choice depends entirely on the product you produce and your transportation unit cost. You should choose the size that best suits your product.
- What Information Should My Packaging Design Give About My Brand?
- Brands have personalities just like a human personality. packaging design You may want to reflect the entire personality of the brand, or you may have aspects you want to highlight. If you determine these aspects well, you can have the packaging design that best suits your brand.
Features Expected from Packaging Companies to Choose the Right Packaging Company
A. Quality Packaging Production
Packaging, ensuring that it is produced with high quality, should be the most important criterion. Make sure that the company you choose meets high standards for quality production and implements appropriate procedures to control production processes.
B. Customer Service Satisfaction
Customer service should be more than meeting your daily needs. Avoid choosing companies that do not provide sales or faulty after-production services. As Divan Packaging, we have been committed to keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront since our first meeting, and we provide you with the best service we can with our reliable customer service team.
C. Experienced in Graphic and Structural Design
Graphic and structural design processes are very important in packaging production. It is important that the selected packaging company is experienced in packaging and design technologies. As Divan Packaging, we design and produce the packaging that best suits you and your needs with our expert graphic design teams and engineers.
D. Various Materials and Technical Processes
Make sure your chosen packaging company is experienced with paper substrates, structures and styles. They must have the competence to facilitate graphic integration and printing processes. As Divan Packaging, we are at your service with our expert design team to help you at all stages of idea and design.
It is important that your packaging is delivered ready for use without your intervention. It allows you to manage your operational processes more professionally while accelerating your business processes.
F. Attentive Technical Support
To ensure the quality of your packaging, there must be an expert team that will test it at every stage and completion of production. As Divan Packaging, we apply all quality controls and carry out tests at every stage of packaging production.
G. Cost Optimization
The company you choose should not exceed your initial budget and should make you the right offer. While additional costs that may occur after production shake your budget, it means that the company started production without optimizing your budget correctly. Divan Packaging is committed to finding ways to optimize material costs, design fees, obsolescence, waste and product handling costs while providing the ideal packaging solution for your needs.
H. Financial Stability
Finally, make sure that the company you choose has a financially stable and reliable future. There are many areas to consider when choosing a packaging company. Whether your business is small, large, or somewhere in between, you can trust Divan Packaging for all your packaging needs.