Who doesn’t love cookie dough? It’s a classic treat that many people enjoy, but it’s not always safe to eat due to the raw eggs and flour. Luckily, there is a way to enjoy this sweet treat safely with an edible cookie dough recipe that you can make at home.
– 2 cups of all-purpose flour
– ¾ cup of brown sugar
– ½ cup of unsalted butter, softened
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– ¾ cup of milk
– 1 cup of chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
2. Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Gradually add the flour, alternating with the milk, until everything is incorporated.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Chill the cookie dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
6. Enjoy your delicious and safe-to-eat cookie dough!
This recipe is not only easy to make, but it’s also customizable! You can add different types of chocolate or even sprinkle in some sprinkles for a funfetti version. You could also add some peanut butter or oatmeal for a unique twist on the classic recipe.
One of the best things about making your own edible cookie dough is that you can be sure it’s safe to eat. No more worrying about the potential risks of consuming raw eggs or flour. Plus, it’s a fun activity to do with kids or friends!
In conclusion, if you’re craving something sweet and safe, try making this edible cookie dough recipe. It’s easy, customizable, and most importantly, delicious!