What is Milshake?
A milkshake is a sweet, cold beverage made from milk, ice cream, and flavoring. It is typically blended together in a blender until smooth. Milkshakes can be made with a variety of different flavorings, such as chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, banana, and many others. Some milkshakes are also topped with whipped cream, sprinkles, or a flavored syrup. Milkshakes are often served with a straw and a long spoon for easy scooping. Milkshakes are believed to have originated in the late 19th century in America. The original milkshakes were simply a blend of flavored syrup, ice cream, and milk. Over time, the milkshake recipe has evolved to include a variety of different flavorings and toppings. Milkshakes can be enjoyed by themselves as a sweet treat, or they can be paired with savory foods. Milkshakes are often served alongside burgers, sandwiches, or french fries, as well as other snacks. Milkshakes are popular among children and adults alike, and they can be purchased at a variety of fast-food restaurants, as well as diners and ice-cream shops.
Easy Homemade Milkshake Recipe
- Ice cream
- Flavoring (vanilla, chocolate, etc.)
- Sweetener (honey, sugar, etc.)
- Toppings (whipped cream, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Place 1-2 scoops of your favorite ice cream in a blender.
- Pour 1/2 cup of cold milk into the blender.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar, if desired.
- Place the lid on the blender and blend the ingredients on low speed for 10-15 seconds, or until the ingredients are blended together.
- Pour the milkshake into a glass or cup.
How to make a Milkshake without Ice Cream?
You can make a milkshake without ice cream by blending together cold milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Then, add in any desired mix-ins such as frozen fruit, peanut butter, or chocolate syrup. Blend the ingredients together until smooth, and enjoy your milkshake without ice cream!
How is Milkshake Served?
Milkshakes are typically served in tall plastic cups with straws. They are often garnished with whipped cream, cherries, and other garnishes.
You can see the milkshake glass types produced by Divan Packaging below.
Contact us for price information.