How do I know if a bucket is microwave compatible?
Microwave-safe plastics are plastic materials that have been designed to be used for heating food in a microwave oven. The plastics are usually made from polypropylene, polyethylene or other modified versions of these materials. Microwave-safe plastics are usually labeled as such, and may also include instructions on how to use them safely in a microwave. For more information: What is Plastic? What are Plastic Raw Materials? – Divan Packaging
How to Popcorn in Microwave
Anyone who loves popcorn knows how difficult it can be to pop it in the traditional way – over a hot stove, or even in the microwave. Fortunately, with a few simple steps, you can make delicious popcorn in a microwave-safe plastic bucket! Here’s how:
- Start by pouring 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels into your microwavable plastic bucket.
- Then, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the popcorn kernels. This will help to keep the popcorn from sticking together.
- Place the lid on your plastic bucket and place it in the microwave. Set the microwave power level to high and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until popping slows down.
- Once the popping stops, remove the lid carefully – the steam and heat can be intense!
- Add your favorite seasonings or toppings, and enjoy.
There you have it – delicious popcorn made in a microwave-safe plastic popcorn bucket! Popcorn is a great snack for movie nights, family gatherings, or just because. Plus, it’s relatively inexpensive and easy to make. Enjoy!
Our Microwavable Popcorn Buckets
Divan Packaging is USA plastic packaging supplier and produces plastic popcorn buckets. Our customizable plastic popcorn buckets in different volumes such as 16 oz, 85 oz, 160 oz are produced from polypropylene. In this way, it can be used safely in microwave ovens.